Help improve their physical, mental and social well-being!
Your contribution can change lives.
Fei Yue Community Services had been appointed by The Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) to run the Early Intervention Programme for Infants and Children (EIPIC). This is a programme that provides social, educational and rehabilitative services for children from birth to 6 years old who have been diagnosed to be at risk of having a handicapping condition or special need that will affect his or her development.
Screening is done within an hour by a team of social workers and professionals . The assessment will focus on the child’s self-help skills, cognitive skills, communication skills, social skills, and fine and gross motor activities.
The purpose of the session is to:
• Enable parents to have a better understanding of our programme;
• Enable parents to understand the learning needs of their child; and
• Address parents’ concerns and know how we can better support them
Fei Yue EIPIC is an early intervention programme which uses a combination of Activity Based Intervention and Structured Teaching to assist young children who possess disabilities or are at risk of developing them. It aims to fulfill the potential of each child and minimize the risk of developing secondary disabilities through the use of therapeutic and educational support services for the child and family.
An Integrated Therapy and Education Plan involving intervention within an activity-based environment – for each child:
1. Learning goals are developed;
2. Planned interventions are done to increase the child’s emerging skills; and
3. Regular evaluations are done by the EIPIC team through Individual Education Plans
Programme covers the domains of:
- Social-communication skills;
- Social skills;
- Cognitive skills;
- Fine and Gross motor skills; and
- Adaptive / Self-help skills
Activities use embedded learning opportunities to sequence:
- Classroom planned activities and child-directed routines;
- Increase multiple and varied learning opportunities;
- Create functional and generative goals; and
- Provide regular feedback to the family
- Therapy services are provided on a regular basis.
session 1 : 8.30am to 10.30am
session 2 : 12.45pm to 2.45pm
session 3 : 3.15pm to 5.15pm
Screening: $0-$60, depending on the family income
Programme Fee (depending on the family income): $10 to $430 (Singapore Citizen)
$20 to $1270 (Singapore PR)
Range of fee listed(both SC & PR) excludes GST.
Fei Yue Early Intervention
Address: Blk 101 Jurong East St 13
Tel: 6565 6260
Fax: 6565 7455
2. Wellington Circle
Address: Blk 508 (MSCP) Wellington Circle
Tel: 6431 0400
Fax: 6481 8236
3. Upper Thomson
Address: 600 Upper Thomson Road
Upper Thomson Community Hub
Block D, #01-31
Tel: 6771 9600
Fax: 6771 9606
8am to 5.30pm – Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
9am to 4pm – Wednesdays
Closed on Saturdays
For enquiries, please contact:
Ms Katherine Kwan
Email: [email protected]