ec2.sg is a community mental health programme for youths aged between 12 to 25 years old. eC2 aims to promote mental resilience by empowering youths to take charge of their mental health by connecting them to available resources and instilling courage in them to seek help and engage with the community.
Services that ec2.sg provides include the following:
• Psychoeducation and Outreach
• Mental health screening and service linkage
• Basic Emotional Support (one-to-one or group)
• Caregiver engagement and support.
• Mental health support through the provision of talks in school and support groups.
ec2.sg provides Quick Chat, a one-to-one mental health screening via online chat for youths aged 12 to 25 to talk about their mental health or emotional concerns. Our service is provided free-of-charge.
Click on the thumbnail below to chat with us online or fill out this referral form and we will get in touch with you.
Monday, Thursday, Friday
10am to 12pm, 2pm to 5pm
(excluding Public Holidays)
Connect with us on Social Media
Find help for yourself or your loved ones
Locate us and get in touch on our services to help yourself or your loved ones.