Cluster Support (CS) provides an integrated case management service to enable vulnerable and low-income seniors aged 60 and above who have no or low family support to age-in-place within the community for as long as possible.
- To provide social support through casework management and counselling services to vulnerable seniors in the identified service boundary. Case management refers to assessment of senior’s needs and the development, implementation and monitoring of care plan for seniors.
- To coordinate the provision of social and health care services to seniors. For instance, liaising with service providers for financial assistance, home help services, mobility devices etc.
- Information & Referral services
- Casework and Counselling for seniors
- Coordination of social and health services for seniors
- Befriending and monitoring by CAN (Caring Assistance Neighbours) Carers
- Caregiver Support
- Advanced Care Planning
- Seniors residing within the service boundaries (Choa Chu Kang/Bukit Panjang and Hougang/Serangoon)
- Low or no family support
- Singaporean & Permanent Residents aged 60 and above
- Require some help with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL)
Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL)
- Telephone use
- Preparing meals
- Housework (cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc.)
- Medication management
- Money management
If you know a senior who may require our help, please contact us at
Tel: 63809168 (Choa Chu Kang/ Bukit Panjang) or 6202 4699 (Hougang/Serangoon).
For agency referrals, please fill in the referral form,
[email protected](Choa Chu Kang/ Bukit Panjang) or
[email protected] (Hougang/Serangoon)