Community Resource Engagement and Support Team (CREST) is a community-based programme which aims to serve as a community safety net to reach out to older persons at risk of / with mental illness (i.e. depression / dementia), to address the gaps in the services in the community for the older person and to ensure continuum of care for the older person by supporting them in both basic social and health issues. We seek to promote early recognition of the signs and symptoms of depression and dementia, to encourage early diagnosis and intervention.
- To provide mental health information and education to residents and their caregivers
- To provide basic screening of mental health conditions (i.e. depression and dementia) to identify older persons who are at risk of mental illness and connect them to the right services for early diagnosis and treatment
- To provide basic emotional support, follow up through home visits and service linkage to the right healthcare and social assistance
- Network, engage community partners and coordinate mental health training and education
CREST serves residents age 40 and above who are at risk of dementia, depression or diagnosed with a mental health illness who requires support in the community and are residing within these service boundaries:
- North-East region (Hougang/ Serangoon)
- West region (Queenstown/ Commonwealth/ Clementi/ Buona Vista)
- West region (Choa Chu Kang/ Cashew/ Zhenghua/ Ulu Pandan)
Get in touch with us
If you know of someone who may require our help, kindly write into us at [email protected] to let us know.
Groups or organizations who would like us to conduct awareness talks on mental health may also indicate their interest. We will most gladly assist you in your request. Please write in to us with via the email below.
Download and fill in the referral form
Email to [email protected]