Help improve their physical, mental and social well-being!
Your contribution can change lives.
We are a community social work agency that provides quality home-based services and support to families and children who face abuse or severe neglect at home.
We receive referrals from the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) Child Protection Services to support families and children identified to require non-statutory services and support.
We believe in being child-centred, family-focused and community-based in our provision of services.
We aim to enable families to reach their fullest potential, and hope to support them through changes and challenges. Our social workers conduct home visits to meet up with parents and their children.
We offer support by:
- Working with families to set meaningful and achievable goals
- Creating a safe environment for parent and child through developing appropriate safety plans
- Empowering parents/caregivers with practical parenting strategies and skills
- Counselling to help strengthen the relationship between parent and child
- Guiding parents/caregivers and children to understand feedback from the relevant psychological tests and assessments
- Linking families to other community resources
Members of the public can enquire to receive consultation or resources to help them or their families or people they may know who are facing child protection issues. They are also able to refer moderate risk child protection cases from the community to [email protected] Fei Yue
At [email protected] Yue, we believe that parents and caregivers hold the key to creating the best environment for a child’s healthy development. By being open to work on goals with their social worker, we hope to provide the support parents and caregivers need to provide the best care for their child.
HEART @ Fei Yue
20 Lengkok Bahru
Playground Block, #03-02
Email: [email protected]
Monday – Friday,
9.30am – 5.30pm